MuahMan: Fix your Outlook Express
Tim Murray
2006-01-10 23:28:36 UTC
You are posting your response below a --space signature delimiter.
Alan Baker
2006-01-10 23:30:50 UTC
Post by Tim Murray
You are posting your response below a --space signature delimiter.
He thinks he's being clever.
--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
MuahMan
2006-01-10 23:36:02 UTC
Is it annoying?
--
Oh come *on*! There aren't any viruses for Windows - that's just another
Maccie
Alan Baker
2006-01-10 23:49:42 UTC
Post by MuahMan
Is it annoying?
LOL

You probably think so, but my software is smart enough to know not to
clip if there's that much text after a sig delimiter. Too bad you don't
use any decent news reading software, or maybe you'd have realized that.
Tim Murray
2006-01-11 00:00:24 UTC
Post by MuahMan
Is it annoying?
Yeah. I'm whipping up a quick e-mail to the Feds right now.
MuahMan
2006-01-11 00:07:54 UTC
Post by Tim Murray
Post by MuahMan
Is it annoying?
Yeah. I'm whipping up a quick e-mail to the Feds right now.
heh.

Dear Department of Usenet Security: